Thank You


Room 5 families,

I can confidently say this year was an incredible year teaching and I owe it to you and your amazing children! Thank you for your continuous support, generosity, and enthusiasm throughout the year as we navigated the transition back to mostly "normal" practices outside of the COVID-19 pandemic. I am truly grateful and filled with joy as I reflect on all the amazing opportunities we had, and the incredible growth each child has made.  I could not have asked for a better group of students to spend the year with,  and of course you, our great LBS community. 

I wish you and your children the best as they move on to grade 3 and 4, and I look forward to seeing everyone at LBS when we return in September. Have a restful and wonderful summer!

With gratitude,

Miss. Greenhall